Sunday, July 22, 2007

I know I said I would post pics of this only once the intended recipient had received them, but I figure I can flash a few pics if she can ;)

So here is the custom Set that I have been working on every spare minute for the last three weeks plus. It is in the equivalent of a size 0.
Front:
Back:

Close Up Of Embroidery At The Back:

I am very very happy with how it turned out in the end. I had quite sometime of unpicking, re-diong, and trialling in order to get the finished result to look like what I had pictured in my head when I started it, but in the end it is spot on and I couldn't be happier or more satisfied with the result. I can only hope the recipient feels the same!

1 comments:

celia said...

Oh it is gorgeous. What a lucky little girl who is going to wear that. Are you going to get some action shots?